PADI OPEN WATER DIVER COURSEThe PADI Open Water Dive Course (OWDC) is the best internationally recognised certification course for the beginning diver. Your international PADI OWDC certificate allows you to dive anywhere in the world, to a maximum depth of 18 metres. The PADI Open Water Dive Course normally takes four or five days to complete.
Dive DetailsDivers must be at least 14 years of age or older and approved and accompanied by parent or guardian. A student must be healthy. There are waiver of liability and health forms that must be filled out. Ear infections, serious colds or flu, or other possible ailments which can prevent safe dives all must be absent before a student can start. You may wish to have a medical check-up before starting your dive course.
During the course you will be required to complete the following:
- Swim 200 meters without equipment or 300 meters with equipment
- Read the PADI Open Water Course Book completely
- Watch a video which corresponds to each chapter in the book
- Knowledge review sessions and a detailed briefing precede each dive
- Complete the knowledge reviews in the book before the first dive
- Take a written examination at the end of the course
- Demonstrate that you can do the diving skills safely and properly
- Demonstrate familiarization with all equipment to include face mask, fins, regulator, tanks, buoyancy compensator, weights and wet suit
- Includes 4 confined water & 4 open water dives.
- All dives are in groups of maximum 4 persons
- The company is insured through Divers Alert Network (DAN) and 3rd party liability policies
- Instructors, divemasters and boat staff speak English, German and Turkish
- The price includes the relevant PADI course material e.g. Course Book and Tables
Links to PADI e-learning
ItineraryAll diving excursions are made by boat. The boat leaves and arrives for the area dive sites twice daily.