Experience some of Turkey’s finest mountain bike adventures in the mountains and trails around KaşJoin us on our innovative mountain biking adventures, some of the best Turkey has to offer. The terrain above Kaş is superb mountain bike territory. Streams, canyons, mountain valleys, unknown ancient cities and authentic mountain villages can be seen as you ride through the spectacular scenery.
Your chance to
- Ride the region’s superb mountain biking terrain
- Enjoy an exciting day in Turkey’s beautiful outdoors
- Savour a traditional lunch in an authentic mountain village
At a glance
- Mountain bike one of the finest regions of Turkey
- All transport (incl. free pick-up from peninsula villas & hotels)
- Lunch in an authentic Turkish village
- No experience necessary
- Not suitable for some children under 12 (exceptions made on family tours, please enquire)
- All transport
- Safety briefing and training session
- All biking equipment
What´s not included
- Travel insurance
Remember to bring
- Sun protection, sun hat and sunglasses
- Suitable clothing and footwear
- Lots of water
Activity briefingJoin us on our innovative mountain biking adventures, some of the finest in Turkey. The mountain bike terrain above Kas is superb and the scenery is spectacular; streams, canyons, mountain valleys, unknown ancient cities and authentic mountain villages.
The routes are a mix of little-used asphalt and backwater rough roads. Our one-day descents usually come from the mountains back to the stunning views of the Mediterranean coast. A fun and exhilarating day outside, and most of it downhill!
We also offer longer tours and the option to rent our top spec or basic machines.
Starting timePick-up is at 08:30 am from the Bougainville Travel office in Kaş.
ItineraryA day trip starts early in the morning with everyone meeting and getting in the van which will take them to the starting point high in the mountains, frequently a village called Sütleğen.
Bikers range in age from their early 20′s to their 70′s. Children under 12 are seldom seen unless on a special family tour. You can see what a typical day trip looks like through the photos on our Facebook Album.
A frequent destination is Yazır Köyü, or Uğrar as it is officially known. Here the mountain bike riders take a genuine Turkish meal prepared by a local family. The guides say they always look forward to this late lunch after a busy day of mountain biking because the food is so delicious!
Once lunch is over and the assistants have loaded the bikes, everyone climbs back in the van for the return trip to Kaş.