Set out from the Kaş harbour and explore the island atolls, tranquil bays and hidden coves between the mainland and MeisSpend a peaceful day on the water as you take in the region’s ancient history while cruising between the mainland of Turkey and the islands atolls, bays and coves near Meis, the Greek Island of Kastellorizo. The locals have always called this excursion an Islands Boat Tour and the Islands are the small rocky outcrops belonging to Turkey between the Mainland and the Greek Island.
Your chance to
- Enjoy a relaxing day at sea sailing between islands, tranquil bays and secluded coves
- Savour a fresh Mediterranean lunch on the water
- Swim and snorkel in the clear blue waters of the Turquoise Coast
- Visit the protected bay of Limanağzı
At a glance
- Enjoyable day cruise visiting island atolls, quiet bays and secluded coves
- Visit protected bay of Limanağz and view Lycian tombs on cliff faces
- Numerous swimming and snorkeling breaks
- Suitable for all ages
What´s not included
- Travel insurance
- Transport from your Hotel or Villa. This can be arranged for a small fee
Remember to bring
- Swimsuit and towel
- Sun protection, sun hat and sunglasses
Activity briefingOn this relaxing boat trip you’ll enjoy swimming, sunbathing and snorkelling in different bays and secluded coves between the mainland of Turkey and the island atolls near the Greek island of Meis (Kastellorizo).
You can visit the protected bay of Limanağzı, which has Lycian tombs cut into the sheer rock face, and cruise to Ufakdere and Kovan Island. The famous Uluburun Bronze Age shipwreck, located in the Bodrum Museum, was discovered near here.
Although you will not visit the Island of Meis (Kastellorizo) on this tour, you will be close enough to get a view of the charming harbour area, and you may just consider a separate trip by ferry to discover more of this Greek Island’s charms.
Starting time10:00 am, departing from Kaş harbour.
ItineraryYou’ll depart from the Kaş harbour by boat at 10:00 am and travel to the outlying islands, bays and coves between the Turkish mainland and Meis, the Greek Island of Kastellorizo.
There will be numerous stops throughout the day where you will be able to swim and snorkel, as well as a stop to enjoy lunch.
The tour ends around 17:00 in the Kaş harbour.