SCUBA DIVING FOR BEGINNERSIf you’d like to try diving for the first time, and you want to make sure it’s easy, safe and fun, then this course is perfect for you.
No previous experience necessary!
Dive DetailsDiscover Diver(s) will first watch a film and then you will be coached by the instructor in the classroom. You will then be taken to the boat where your insturctor will show you how to:
- Set up and assemble their equipment
- Properly fit and use their BCD (Buoyancy Compensator Device)
- Clear a mask and recover their regulator underwater
Then you and your instructor will take your first dive in the sea one-to-one! The instructor will be in complete control and never leave your side. You may then be ready for a 5-10 meter shallow dive, again one-to-one, but where you will take more control with the guidance and assistance of the instructor. On this dive you, the Discover Diver, will practice buoyancy control and underwater orientation.
Upon successful completion of this one-half day activity your experience may count toward a PADI Scuba Diver or PADI Open Water Diver Course certification. Ask your instructor for more information.
- Divers must be at least 14 years old or older and approved and accompanied by parent or guardian
- All diving excursions are made by boat
- You must arrive at the BT Office a minimum of 45 minutes before departure
- The boat leaves and arrives for the area dive sites twice daily: 08:30h. – 12:00h. and 14:30h. – 17:00h.
- A Try Dive will last up to 20 minutes
- Divers are insured through Divers Alert Network (DAN) and 3rd party liability
- Instructors, divemasters and boat staff speak English, German and/or Turkish
- Duration: 4 hours (boat time)
- All dives are one-to-one with an instructor.
- The company is insured through Divers Alert Network (DAN) and 3rd party liability policies.
- Instructors, divemasters and boat staff speak English and Turkish.