PADI DIVEMASTER COURSEThe PADI Divemaster Course is intended for the experienced PADI Certified Rescue Diver with a minimum of 40+ dives and 60+ required for certification. This course may take four or eight weeks to complete.
This course is where you learn to be a professional dive leader and enhance your diving skills. Through a balance of classroom instruction and practical, hands-on training on the dive boat, you will be guided through a structured series of practical training exercises.
You will use all the basic scuba equipment and some scuba accessories such as a dive slate, a dive knife, a compass, a dive watch, etc. It is highly recommended that you own all of your own scuba equipment, as familiarity with personal gear improves general scuba diving skills.
To enroll in the PADI Divemaster Course you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have at least 40+ dives to begin the course and obtain 60+ for certification.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Have a PADI Rescue Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Have an Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months. (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
- All dives are in groups of maximum 5 persons
- The company is insured through Divers Alert Network (DAN) and 3rd party liability policies
- Instructors, divemasters and boat staff speak English, German and Turkish
- The price includes the relevant PADI course material e.g. Course Book and Tables